On the september 10th group gathered at a hotel in Krasnaya Polyana/Sochi. There were six participants, most already traveled with us before, in Elbrus or weekend tours, and hence they knew us.
We were pretty excited getting ready for the first enduro training in Sochi this September, still there were some concerns/hardships:
1) One of our instructors, Aleksey Kukanov, injured his leg while practicing during the summer on the cross training groud in Siberia. As he was still recovering we put him behind the wheel of a car and urgently strengthen the team with another guide, Alexander R
2) We were slightly afraid of rocky mountain paths in the Krasnaya Polyana area, where local trails were planned. Light at first glance, some trails were pretty challenging and we knew most riders will try all opportunities.
Briefly about trainings
- Group of 6 people
- From our side, 2 instructors on a motorcycle and 1 guide on a support car
- Every day we trained on the site for the first half of the day, after lunch we went to the mountains for the trail rides
- The training lasted 5 days, of which 3 days were intensive training
As a result, everyone spent plenty of time on the training ground, leaned some new skills, got a lot of impressions and, most importantly, practical skills and knowledge.
This year we will conduct some more similar trainings in October and November. For the next year, trainings are scheduled only for April; the number of places is limited, it is better to book now.